CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY - CHANGE THEIR LIVES
"Effective Leadership Coaching Happens On The Dance Floor Of Conversation" ~John G. Agno
I get it! Leadership is about producing results, but how best to do this than through our greatest assets, our people!
Helping people learn and grow from every experience they encounter goes a long way to developing employees who are not only equipped, but more importantly, motivated to contribute to the success of their organization.
Coaching conversations have a huge impact on an employee’s overall experience in the workplace. Effective coaching conversations help instill the confidence to effectively meet the challenges and expectations of working in a disrupted, chaotic world in which we live and work.
BENEFITS OF A COACHING CONVERSATION
- Ignites Core Values
- Empowers and Inspires Ownership
- Increases Employee Engagement
- Provides a Positive Emotional Booster Shot
- Increases Job Satisfaction and Morale
- Motivates Employee Retention
- Enhances Productivity
- Strengthens Your Bench
- Drives Results
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
This program will help leaders become confident in engaging and empowering employees through ongoing meaningful conversations.
We are called to fulfill many roles in our quest to produce positive results through our people. Managers, Leaders, and Coaches, are the key roles that contribute to overall success. While these may be used interchangeably, they are in fact, essentially different from one another.
While a manager ensures business results are achieved and a leader drives people to produce actions that impact those results a coach helps individuals realize their fullest potential. Coaching is sustainable and transformational!
This program will help organizations move closer to cultivating a coaching culture by enabling leaders to conduct meaningful coaching conversations that produce sustainable results, while inspiring others to be the best version of themselves.
If you are truly committed to enabling others you lead become the best versions of themselves then this is a program worth considering.
Coaching changes lives!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, leaders and individuals seeking to develop coaching skills in order to increase the effectiveness, competence and well being of those you lead.
- New Developing Managers
- High Potential Employees
- Existing Managers and Leaders
Because your success means the world to me and to those you lead I have jam-packed this program with value!
View the video for the week. Complete and apply the homework. Attend Facebook LIVE events. Share your experiences in a Facebook group. Participate in video conference sessions with other students.
- 8 modules to immerse you in becoming a coaching conversationalist!
- One personalized kick-start call to get you started on your journey!
- Monthly group video chats.
- Personal feedback on two coaching conversations.
- A Facebook group to share with and support other coaches.
- Facebook LIVE events with other coaches in the program.
- Extended discounts to additional learning opportunities.
- Manager versus Leader
- Leadership roles and expectations
- Everyday leadership challenges
Developing Conversational Intelligence
- The anatomy of a conversation
- Common workplace conversations
- Conversational roadblocks
Connecting Through Conversation
- Understanding behaviors
- Connecting on emotions
- Conversing from the inside out
- Uncovering triggers for action
Developing a Coaching Mentality
- Coaching skills inventory
- Developing coach like behaviors
- Developing a coaching mentality
- When to use coaching as a leader
- Setting expectations
- Building relationships and win-win interactions
- Developing mindful presence
- Listening with intent and empathy
- Asking questions that yield insights
- Generating insights
- Prompting for action
- Gaining commitment for accountability
Designing a Meaningful Coaching Experience
- Putting coaching to work for you
- Preparing for the coaching interaction
- Orchestrating meaningful conversation
Fostering Sustainable Progress
- How to utilize coaching as a strategy
- Challenges of manager as coach
- Achieving leadership balance
Meet Your Instructor
I am Marian Janes and I welcome all Explorers, Trailblazers and Adventurers!
I am a passionate and dynamic leader and coach possessing an innate ability to help people discover and apply their core potential and make progress towards their vision. I challenge and inspire others to learn from every situation and grow in ways they never imagined.
A life long learning and development professional, I bring a passion to every program I develop that extends beyond the program content and materials, to produce sustainable growth in each learner. I am adept at helping break down things that seem overwhelming into manageable chunks for easy learning, application and sustainable positive change.
When I received my coaching credentials several years ago I had no idea the impact it would have on my life and the lives of those who I serve. I realized that honoring my commitment to coaching as a discipline takes ongoing education, practice and support.
Whether you are a business with a strategic focus, a coach on a mission, a professional looking to transition to the next level, or someone looking to jump-start your future I am committed to your growth and transformation.
If you are looking for that Spark that Challenges You to Climb Higher in Life and Business I look forward to walking this journey with you!